Monday, June 20, 2011

Preperations.Planning.Closure


Oh Wow, Where do I begin?

Watching these Men,Husbands,Fathers,Sons & Brothers Plan there Fathers Funeral was an Enlightening experience to say the least.

Their Compassion,Care,Simplicity & Honor towards their Father,Mother & Eachother was the most Humbling experience to see as I watched quietly from the sidelines.

They were thoughtful in his honor, they were caring to eachothers feelings and watched for the signs of eachothers emotions & need for Love during this healing process {Sloan was the one they all watched out for}, they were respectful of the things in which they should return to there Mother {a Special trip made by Shannon & Rebecca}.

The respect they have for their Families & Eachother is an understatement.

They're ALL hard working and Loyal,

I thank you God & Gaurdians of Light & Love for placing me in this family.I have grown to love all of them and look forward to amazing years ahead.

I am Blessed!

No comments: