Monday, June 20, 2011

Bitter Sweet.Family Reunion



Watching the little ones throughout this whole process & there support for eachother,for as young as they're was amazing to me. I don't know if I can even put it into words. So grown up,so full of emotion,each acting in accordance to who they are as human beings. I think it's times like these that children make the transition of someone passing just a little bit easier.



All in this home was full of love,throughout all the steps to our good~bye.From the I love you's,knowing Grandpa was reaching out to someone on the other side,the quiet tears,holding one until he didn't need to be held anymore,explanations in the sweetest form resinated fully with hearts as wide-open as they could ever be.



On a lighter note all Cousins enjoyed the time they had together.

Mia was a Blessing to All of them. Just what they needed during this time of transition. What was mourning slowly turned into the sounds of Laughter!


It felt a bit odd at times (to me) to be Laughing or Smiling at this point of Loss....But, I really had to go deep into myself and realize this is the important role that Children make in our Adult lives. They humble us, we Love like we've never loved before,we realize that they too have a Path, that they're our future & most importantly this is what Sherman {Grandpa} would want.



It was at this point {as well as Aubries visions} I had an overwhelming sense of peace that throu this amazing Journey we call the "Circle of Life" that we will all meet again. Our Eternal life... Eternal Souls... Grandpas Eternal Spirit that I will recognize anywhere.



Until we meet again "We Love You"!












No comments: