Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Daddy and his Babies

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I was absolutley wrong when I said (thought) my sweet little bear would be a little envious of our new little one.It coud'nt be more wonderful,I don't know whos in Love with her more Cody or me? She is the most amazing addition to our family, she is sweet,quiet,smiley and today she was laughing after I finished breastfeeding her.It was so cute! With Aiden about to start pre-school in this next month,I'm really happy that Cody has Aubrie to love and devote his attention to.But,I'm also glad that he has boy time today with daddy and his brothers.....they went to the Charger game in San Diego, he needs to be his own little person too (since he's been the new care-taker lately )(such a BIG HEART)! Have FUN today my little bear.....mommy is thinking of you! XoXo's

1 comment:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

these are a mother's treasure - pictures of her babies and her man co-sleeping! my favorites and I have millions =). Just wish he would pick up the camera and take some of me doing it too