Friday, August 29, 2008

Our first photo session with Aubrie



What a challenge this "photoshoot" was knowing what I wanted as a Photographer,but little ones not listening to me because I'm there mother.Cheetos all over the babys bunny,hide & seek under the backdrop instead of in front of it,cody with more food (apple chips),enough kisses to make even the baby cry,Playing and wrestling,not to mention cody wanted his bike in the pictures too!.....At this point we all needed a break so we left the house and headed for the library (spiderman comics will do us good).....after all are settled for the evening I finally have a chance to look over what we had gotten (as far as photos).How could I not look at them and say aaawwwhhh....they did'nt do so bad.The funny thing is by looking at these,you wouldn't even have known that all of the caos even took place.....WoW.....I look at them and can't even begin to describe how much I love them and enjoy being with them on a daily basis! XoXo's their Mommy

2 comments:

Erika said...

They are all so beautiful, and you sure do know how to capture the tender moments in a picture. We love you guys.

Scott.Aj Williams said...

aaww... they all look good together.. :)