Saturday, June 29, 2013

Morro Bay Aquarium


Every evening I ponder & reminisce our time and days together. Not just the running, playing, jumping & laughter that Summer-Time brings. But, honestly what did they learn? How will today's experience remain in there hearts for their future? Did I let them explore enough and just be who they're meant to be? I pray everyday that as a Mom I'm doing it right. That I gently guide them, without changing who they came in this world to be. I pray that the sounds of that seal calling out, flipping, jumping & interacting with them will always leave a soft spot for animals big and small. Those that need to be cared for & nurtured. I pray that the little piece of a memory they got to bring home entices them to want to learn more about life around us. One day when they get older I pray that these simple times remain a peaceful part of who they become... 





No comments: