Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!



Christmas Dinner

We love to set the table together for Special Holidays.
Baked goods and always a candy bar of some sort to call the kids back into the kitchen,where I'm spending alot of my day.I love to see the smiles on there faces when they're in search for the new things that I set out.






Christmas Breakfast
Healthly Breakfast muffins,Oranges & Tea from our Lovely JOY!


Silverware

Anniversary gift from my Lovely Husband. This gift has brought us so many fond memories.


Paula Dean Cookware Set

The only other women that have been in my kitchen have been both of our mothers.
Ha~Ha
They have been the only one's ever to clean my OVEN?
I know...I cook and the fire alarm goes off every time. I don't get it?
Shadd's Mother has been the only one to ever buy my Pot's & Pan's and this year they're BEAUTIFUL.... THANK YOU!
I had a nice quiet time cooking Christmas Dinner By myself...
Shadd did the Ham.
But, for a little while although sad...this gift broke the moment for a minute while I reminisced all of the things that I had cooked with her other gifts in the very beginning of our relationship in our first Apt.
Nice to get out of my own head for awhile.
Love you!




Tea~Time
Warm your little Tummies & call it a Wonderful Night!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: