Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy.3rd.Birthday.Sweet.Pea

I Dream of Ballet
Restless sprite twirling repeatedly,
elaborate gestures filling the spaces.
Design, poetically, dreams and visions,
intimate wishes and distant places.

Lovely lady, who moves so friskily,
merry leaves on boughs by the ocean,
euphonious tales your dance relays,
singular perfection in my mind's distortion.

Stage life sprouting from every corner,
weaving tapestries into imagination.
Retreating swiftly to a new appraisal
you leave a trace from where was your vision.

Lids dropping with the sounds and voices,
pages relieved of incessant turning.
Restless sprite twirling repeatedly,
dream to become the ballet I am yearning.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Aubrey! I forgot her and Levi are only a couple of days apart. Crazy! I remember us meeting when we were huge and pregnant! Well, I was huge and pregnant. You were super cute and pregnant ;)

Christy said...

Ha Ha .... you're the adorable pregnant one! I wish I could do it forever, without getting tired & older that is. Awh.. it's nice to see your voice (I can hear it too)!
Got lost in face-book and using I-Phone...Not to mention reading every bible on the planet for the past few months. I swear, Im a walking encyclopedia now. I would love to plan a day....