Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Imagination Running Wild!

Farm Fresh….how I love those words!Anything fresh-from-the-farm just fills my heart with pure joy….fresh eggs, fresh milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh jams and jellies, hot out-of-the-oven buttermilk biscuits and a golden-crusted fresh baked pie of course!



Just imagine…chickens cluckin’ in the barnyard, pecking corn on the ground, a mighty-proud rooster perched on a white rail fence, crowing at the sunrise… fluffy-yellow chicks scurrying to catch up to big-mama hen….cows-a-mooin’…farmer-a-whistlin’… his aproned-wife ringin’ the dinner bell…time for a hearty country breakfast…scrambled eggs, hickory-smoked bacon, biscuits ‘n’ gravy, grits, homemade strawberry jam and biscuits, a sweet slice of last night’s apple pie and good strong coffee. Ahhh…gimme that country life!

We have had a little delay in plans {not a bad thing} and won't be shopping around just yet...soon...I pray! So if we're going to be in this house for a little while longer. I will count my blessings and make it as farmish,Shabby Chic and French as I can. Without breaking the bank of course! Done with thrift stores and side of the Road beautiful "Junk".On my way outside by myself for a few minutes to ponder up,what crafty project I need my husbands help with....This Time! As you can see there are already a few things lined up in the hallway for that wonderful man.

Reminding him on my way out that this is going to be sooooooo much fun!


....now I sit and dream....

Im just now gathering things to make a Farm dream journal.


..and I bet now he is soooo happy the weekend is over!

Raised In Cotton!
She always amazes me with her creativity and gorgeous style.

Carol Spinski

styling,photography,farmhouse living

I also love everything from Mary Janes Farm!

“Farm-girl at heart!”


No comments: