Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ThanksGiving ~ Uncle Scott's House



















" ROCK BAND"
WOW...fun! The coolest Uncle in the kids eyes Thanksgiving 2010, Uncle Sloan!!
He literally brought a truck load {moving men included} of game equipment and his big screen T.V for the kids to play "ALL DAY" they had a "BLAST"! Then....after dinner we adults played in the Rock Band together. Ha...we were "JAMMIM" {not me}. Grandpa watched us for hours then finally asked me at one point, so what do you guy's get out of this? funny....





2 comments:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

if you want your indoor shots to be less orange/yellow change the WB setting to tungsten.
just a thought.
if you like it that way then ignore me by all means! he he
xoxo

Anonymous said...

No....I always think..Crap...I have to edit that photo before I post it but,don't have time to change everyone.Of course fix it before is a great idea,Thank you for the tip Robin.I've never seen Tungsten on my camera,I'll go back and check!