Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Happy 4th Birthday Larissa
Alice:
“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
Alice:
But then, shall I never get any older than I am now? That'll be a comfort, one way -- never to be an old woman -- but then -- always to have lessons to learn!


Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum:

Contrarywise, if you think we're alive you ought to speak to us.
The March Hare:

Twinkle twinkle twinkle twinkle...

Cheshire Cat:

Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.

March Hare:

Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.

March Hare :

She doesn't know what an unbirthday is.

Rabbit:

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

Mad Hatter :

Do you care for tea?


Alice :

Why, yes. I'm very fond of tea.

March Hare:

If you don't care for tea, you could at least make polite conversation!

The March Hare:

You're all late for tea!


Alice:

"What if I should fall right through the center of the earth... oh, and come out the other side, where people walk upside down."








Mad Hatter:

When that day comes I shall futterwacken... vigorously.

Mad Hatter:

No wonder you're late. Why, this watch is exactly two days slow.

Mad Hatter:

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.

Red Queen:

I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.


Alice:

You're nothing but a pack of cards!

Red Queen:

Off with their heads!


Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum:

How do ya do and shake hands, shake hands, shake hands. How do ya do and shake hands and state your name and business.

Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum:

That's logic.



March Hare:

Just half a cup, if you don't mind.

Alice:

You two remind me of some funny boys I met in a dream.

Alice:

Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.

Alice :

When I get home I shall write a book about this place...If I ever do get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The party turned out aaaamazing!! And you look gorgeous my friend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.. It was alot of fun!! Alot of set up , I was tired. But well worth it... Reana and I kept our promise and fulfilled there party idea and characters they picked for themselves. They asked everyother day when it was coming and Cody carried that pocket watch for 7 days straight and slept with it under his pillow. Funny, now that I think about it... I haven't seen it since we got home that night?

Anonymous said...

Haha...oh man. I have no idea where you get the energy!!! I only have two kids (for the moment) and I am completely exhausted.

I miss your beautiful self! I've been thinking of you. We should plan a double date.