Sunday, May 16, 2010

Worth being arrested for...yea!!

We had the most amazing day hiking with the kids,with what back country we have around us {not much}.My bright idea to pick a spot we usually go to but up a different side.....Don't ask me where it is,unless you want to get arrested.Shadd and I were going to pull a Bonnie and Clyde {yeah right}! pretty hard to flea with 5 kids in tow.So needless to say we were a bad influence on our children...getting arrested in front of them that is......Totally worth the day though!!!!!!















....the saga continues,we looked at our court dates in the A.M on Aug 17th...were gonna make it a date {this really isn't funny} but I'm trying to make the beat of it!!

2 comments:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

OH MY GOSH. You got arrested for hiking?! was it on mother's day?!!!

Christy said...

No...not on Mothers Day...weekend after I think?