Thursday, May 20, 2010

My sibling my friend...

Aubrie,Aiden & Cody absolutley love being entertained by Tanner.He is so creative and energetic,they just can't get enough of him.So much...that at times Tanner really gets worn out and just says guy's I need a break...{grumpy}...so on occasion...YES...I have to seperate all of them into different spaces for quiet time.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Just walk beside me and be my friend.--
Home-made go-cart rides:



Mulberry Picking:}






Motorcycle rides:}







Hanging in the Fort:}No girls allowed {jk}




Swinging:}




Protecting Pregnant blue belly lizard:}



Tanner prepared a snack:}



“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”

No comments: