Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Reading Area




Depending on what it is and especially the childrens things,it truly seems hard for me to part with some of them. This old baby crib for instance,it was Tanners crib first then the others to follow......
Were getting ready to have a yard sale in the next few weeks. So it has been set out to be sold. I've been starring it down wondering what I could use it for,that I didn't have to part with it just yet.It's old I know when they have there children they'll want something new.So,it was one of two choices......
a) firewood holder, to keep the wood dry
b) spring/summer reading area.
Well you can see which one I picked,the kids have had a wonderful time reading in it,especially toward the evening when their day is slowly winding down.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Christy! You are so incredibly creative!