Friday, February 26, 2010

Tanner day-to-day & life skills

Life Skills:}
...Tanner is always busy at work or play whichever fit's his fancy at the moment.He spends alot of time in the garage.Whether its building a buggy,working on his motorcycle,changing the tires on his quad,woodburnig,playing with his cars in a pile of saw dust,or adjusting whatever he can.He's obsessed with finding the right tool for the job.As he works he talks to himself and calls out the tool or number he thinks he needs "5/16ths....no"? and so on. Not to mention the fact that these tools have special meaning {the ones he is working with},they were given to him by his grandfather,whom passed not to long ago.A wonderful man who was a huge part of Tanners life! As I sit and watch him work.....I ponder the thought of who it is that he is talking to,maybe not himself at all?





Angel by my side...it is you Pop:}
I miss you,Pop, very much,
You gave my life a special touch;
You did'nt get angry and you did'nt get mad,
But when you were gone I was nothing but sad;
Now that you've left I feel you're with me more,
A piece of my heart, I felt was torn;
I went to see you I really did try,
But I knew it would be our last good-bye;
I saw your Angel she opened my eyes,
Even since then, I'm not afraid to cry;
I carry your Angel here by my side,
It is in you, that I can confide;
I know one day we'll be together,
I will long for that day forever and ever.

No comments: