Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Drive-Thru Pharmacy

Believe it or not these past several months the Pharmacy has been my "Saving Grace"
On a regular day I would be more apt to go the homeopathic route and still do but,these day's the little people aren' given me a break!
*Loma Linda {blood testing,allergy testing,urine testing upper G.I}
*E.N.T appt's,surgery's {adnoids & tubes}Twice {During Christmas Break}
*School Physicals *Routine Physicals {shots}
*Dental visits
*Emergency Room {teenager}
*Sick...Sick...
*Bronchitis {Aubrie,Cody and Myself}
*Headed back to the Pedo Dentist {Cody flipped over his scooter and broke out his front teeth..this past weekend!

Just finished with Dr. visit Aubrie has Bronchitis in both lungs and Cody in the left.When you pick up the kindergartener from school and these two don't budge,that's a sure sign they're not feeling well.


Seriously....at some point this will get better I know {I try to remind myself},I have teenager's that don't even remember there doctors name.So with time this too shall pass.....L*ve Mommy

No comments: