Friday, December 25, 2009

Ghost-Rider


Where do I start with this fascination of motorcycles Cody has had.A year and a 1/2 ago about the same time Tanner at his age got his first Quad.Shadd and I discussed that if it was just a phase he was going through we would forget about him wanting one.Not the case for us,this kid is relentless...crying,asking,waiting and watching ghostrider movie 100 times {we are so over it}.So Santa Claus decided that we should give it a try for his adrenaline junkie needs {what a COOL guy he is}? We definatley weren't prepared to be desert "RAT'S" at this point...BUT, we will wait and see where it is that this little Rat himself takes us.

First time out......
For starters Shadd had to work on his bike when we first got there,due to the Christmas morning CRASH that they didn't really want to tell me about {of course I'd freak right}.He had bent the break on J-arm and wheel wouldn't roll.Fixed it and he's off.Literally,Shadd had to chase him {to be close to pull-cord/kill switch}.Other than that he had an amazing time and still has alot to learn,in turn we have alot more little trips to endure.This is definalty the season.......

We love you so much little bear! We're along for a crazy ride in life with you,if your little jumpy adrenaline level stay's idling like this.
XoXo's, Mom & Dad






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you poor mama, you must just want to have a heart attack watching him on the bike! I would be dieing if it were Levi. But that's boys for ya!

Christy said...

I do want to have more than a heart attack.It is so hard for me to keep my mouth shut and just let him learn on his own,but he's soooo insistant on riding!So what do I do as a mom,ignore what he could be great at for my own benefit,or try to support each of there individual needs.Granted we might not be able to afford everyone's everything at once.....but I will sure try my hardest.hint...hint....can't wait for Aub to start dance class!!