Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Scott & A.j's Baby Shower


Bryce H. Williams

Frames I made with a thank you from Robin Baker!!

Talking to Sloan about his leaving for Iraq...very sad...I will miss him soooooo much.I love you and per our discussion we promised to write eachother!! {something we do,have saved everyone of his letter's}

It was nice to spend time with the kids too...not the norm with your typical babyshower

Look at her she is tooo cute pregnant!

Baby in the oven....

Scootchie & Jik~Jik
I had an amazing time planning this baby shower for A.j & Scott.Thank you so much for allowing me to do such a memorable day for you two. Tell mom {Pat} that myself as well as the whole family were really happy to see her, and glad that she's back home. It hasn't been the same without her near.I especially enjoyed the fact that it was a family shower and the kids got to participate in the games....It's nice that they got to celebrate their new brother too!! I love that we have alway's been like that {very close}! You two hold a very special place in my heart!!....can't wait to kiss the new little guy,only a few more weeks!! XoXo's,Love your sister

1 comment:

Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

woo hoo! good job on the frames and crafts!!